From March 10th to July 10th, 2012, I will be asking for your grateful support to help publish my book. Please support me by visiting PUBSLUSH... thanks so much!
Thanks for your interest in Late Whistle, A Basketball Fairy Tale. A few notes:
- If you are a basketball purists, this book may drive you crazy, unless you remember this is only a fairy tale... it will never happen. Just keep that in mind, suspend your disbelief, and you'll be fine
- I realize the NCAA selection committee doesn't work this way; I may change it to better reflect reality (it depends on how much noise there is about the issue)
- The book is about 150,000 words... it is in manuscript format which means it's double-spaced and in Times New Roman 12 point type. As a published book it will be about 300 pages long.
- We will not share, sell or give away your email information; that would be a shitty thing to do
- Speaking of foul language, please be forewarned that Late Whistle, A Basketball Fairy Tale has its share of F-bombs and naughty words; if this bothers you, please do not read it :)
- Contact me at any time with questions, ideas, or if your brother-in-law owns a major publishing house
- Many thanks... CdE